Welcome to our practice and thank you for choosing Alabama Dermatology. You should arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time. We make every effort to adhere to our schedule but you should plan to spend approximately two hours with us for this visit. You will find below a list of items you should bring with you as well as some helpful information to make your visit as pleasant as possible.
Please bring . . .
- Health insurance card(s)
- Driver’s license or other photo ID
- Credit or debit card
Patients who have not been seen in our clinic within the past three years should also bring the following paperwork, completed and signed. You may click on the name of each form to print it out.
- Patient Information Form
- Patient Financial Policy
- Review of Systems
- Patient Consent for Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information (HIPPA)
Please note . . .
- There is a water fountain available in the waiting room. We ask that you do not bring food or drink into the building.
- No smoking is allowed.
- We ask that you turn your cell phone to silent/vibrate during your visit.
- Public wifi access is available in our waiting room through ADA Guest Wireless.
- Consider not wearing perfume or cologne. Many patients are very sensitive or allergic to fragrances.
- Consider not wearing makeup.